- Judgment in respect of amending court papers – Dated 18 December 2019
- “How does the law protect me against abuse?” Article as it appeared in Hope to Heal magazine, November 2019 Vol. 3
- Sometimes a spouse unilaterally decreases or stops maintenance payable to the other spouse pending their divorce.
- Will a recent, possibly discriminatory, decision by the Medical Schemes Council which entitles a medical scheme to charge additional tariffs to operate on overweight persons be challenged in a court of law?
- These occupations have a legal duty to report child abuse to a social development provincial department, child protection organisation or police official.